Have your pupils ever aspired to appear on Dragon’s Den? Why not participate in a school’s version?
Havering School Improvement Services in association with VCfL.net, ComputerTalk, the Educational Computer Centre, Elmo UK Limited, Joskos Solutions, Nexus Associates and Toshiba are offering schools a chance to bid for a share of a £1,250 fund for Olympic-themed projects. ‘Havering Olympic Dragon’s Den’ will take place via a video conference live from Havering on Friday 27th April 2012. Bid for a pot of £250 to fund an Olympic-themed project in your school, with 5 minutes for pupils to ‘pitch’ their idea, plus 10 minutes of questioning by the Dragons.
Who are the Dragons?
- Liam O’Mahony – Director, ComputerTalk
- Brian Bailey – Manager, Educational Computer Centre
- Megumi Atarashi – Manager, Elmo (UK)
- Nick Madhavji – Director, Joskos Solutions
- Cleve St. Hill – Director, Nexus Associates
- Len Daniels – Sales Manager-Education & Public Sector, Toshiba Information Systems
Download the application from here:- Havering Olympics Den 2012 Application Form